Items 1-20 of 117
- Maverik Kinetik 2.0 Unstrung Lacrosse Head by Maverik$99.99
- Maverik Tank 2.0 Unstrung Lacrosse Head by Maverik$99.99
- ECD Mirage 2.0 Unstrung Lacrosse Head by ECD$89.99
- ECD Mirage 2.0 LE Blue Unstrung Lacrosse Head by ECD$89.99
- ECD Mirage 2.0 Strung Hero 3.0 Attack Lacrosse Head by ECD$134.99
- STX X20 Unstrung Lacrosse Head by STX$99.99
- STX Duel 3 Unstrung Lacrosse Head by STX$99.99
What are the best lacrosse head brands?
Whenever you are looking for a lacrosse head, you can’t go wrong with one from Maverik, Warrior, or STX lacrosse heads. They have heads built for every position and level of play. If you’re looking for something a little different, check out our selection of ECD Lacrosse or StringKing heads for a unique take on different lacrosse heads.
What makes a lacrosse head illegal?
A lacrosse head must be a minimum of 10 inches from top to bottom.It also cannot be less than 6 inches across at the top and less than 3 inches across at the throat. In years past, there were different rule sets for high school and NCAA on the size of a head. Now, manufacturers make all heads universal or legal across every level of play.
What are the best defense lacrosse head brands?
Warrior, STX, and Maverik make the best defensive lacrosse heads. They all offer a wide version for close defenders looking to knock down passes and a more pinched option for LSMs looking for more ball control.
What brands make the best mesh for lacrosse heads?
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP