Items 1-20 of 144
- Maverik Caliber Defense Lacrosse Shaft - '20 Model by Maverik$131.98 Original Price $174.98 You Save 25%
- TRUE HZRDUS Heavy Duty Defense Lacrosse Shaft by True$109.98 Original Price $149.99 You Save 27%
- Epoch Dragonfly Elite Attack Lacrosse Stick - '22 Model by Epoch$89.98 Original Price $119.98 You Save 25%
- STX Sc-Ti Defense Lacrosse Shaft by STX$169.99
- TRUE Composite SF 4.0 Attack Lacrosse Shaft - '19 Model by True$69.98 Original Price $69.99 You Save 0%
- Maverik Wonderboy Defense Lacrosse Shaft - '22 Model by Maverik$129.99
- ECD Lacrosse Carbon Pro 2 Speed Attack Lacrosse Shaft by ECD$99.98 Original Price $139.99 You Save 29%
- Epoch Dragonfly Pro 3 Drip LE Attack Lacrosse Shaft by Epoch$129.99
- Warrior Burn XP Carbon Defense Lacrosse Shaft by Warrior$149.98 Original Price $179.99 You Save 17%
- Warrior Evo QX2 Carbon Attack Lacrosse Shaft by Warrior$149.99
- True HZRDUS USA Limited Edition Attack Lacrosse Shaft by True$79.98 Original Price $119.99 You Save 33%
- Maverik Caliber Defense Lacrosse Shaft - '24 Model by Maverik$199.99
- ECD Lacrosse Carbon Pro 3 Speed Attack Lacrosse Shaft by ECD$149.99
- Maverik Hyperlite Attack Lacrosse Shaft - '24 Model by Maverik$149.99
- Warrior Burn Lite Carbon Attack Lacrosse Shaft by Warrior$51.98 Original Price $64.99 You Save 20%
Learn about Lacrosse Shafts
A lacrosse shaft is a crucial component of a lacrosse stick. This is the part players hold when playing lacrosse, so having a good shaft will boost a player's performance and confidence.
Choosing the Right Lacrosse Shaft
Choosing the correct lacrosse shaft is vital for a player's performance. When looking at shafts take note of the length, material, and weight of the shaft. The material and weight will affect the performance and durability of the shaft. While the length determines what position the shaft is for, a 60-inch shaft is for defense and a 30-inch shaft is for offense.
Lacrosse Shafts FAQs
What is the shaft in lacrosse?
The shaft is the long part of the stick that you hold onto. The shaft is typically either a metal alloy or a carbon fiber material.
How long are lacrosse shafts?
Lacrosse shafts can be anywhere from 30 inches to 60 inches, a 60-inch shaft is for defense and a 30-inch shaft is for offense. Check out our lacrosse stick-length article to learn more!
What is a good weight for a lacrosse stick shaft?
Weight is all personal preference. A lighter shaft will tend to be less durable, while a heavier shaft may affect your hand speed.
How long should my lacrosse shaft be?
A 60-inch shaft is for defense and a 30-inch shaft is for offense. Check out our lacrosse stick-length article to learn more!
Do all lacrosse heads fit all shafts?
Most modern or current lacrosse heads fit onto the majority of modern lacrosse shafts. The only exception is some lacrosse shafts have a foam filling or a plastic cap on the top that will block heads with shaft inserts. Also, the screw holes don’t always line up across brands.
What's the lightest lacrosse shaft?
Typically, carbon shafts are lighter than metal shafts. This is because the carbon material is typically lighter than most metal alloys. Carbon also absorbs more energy and makes the stick feel lighter.
Lacrosse Shafts Buying Guides
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP