Items 1-20 of 133
- Maverik A1 Attack Lacrosse Shaft - '22 Model by Maverik$99.99
- Epoch Dragonfly Elite Attack Lacrosse Stick - '22 Model by Epoch$139.99
- Maverik Apollo Attack Lacrosse Shaft - '20 Model by Maverik$119.99
- Maverik Wonderboy Attack Lacrosse Shaft - '22 Model by Maverik$89.99
- StringKing A 135 Attack Lacrosse Shaft by Stringking$69.99
- Warrior Burn Lite Carbon Attack Lacrosse Shaft by Warrior$74.99
- Warrior Evo QX Carbon Defense Lacrosse Shaft by Warrior$199.99
- StringKing A 155 Attack Lacrosse Shaft by Stringking$84.99
- STX Fiber O Composite Defense Lacrosse Shaft by STX$199.99
- TRUE Composite SF 4.0 Attack Lacrosse Shaft - '19 Model by True$109.99
- StringKing A 350 Defense Lacrosse Shaft by Stringking$109.99
What are the best lacrosse shaft brands?
What is the shaft in lacrosse?
The shaft is the long part of the stick that you hold onto. The shaft is typically either a metal alloy or a carbon fiber material.
Do all lacrosse heads fit all shafts?
Most modern or current lacrosse heads fit onto the majority of modern lacrosse shafts. The only exception is some lacrosse shafts have a foam filling or a plastic cap on the top that will block heads with shaft inserts. Also, the screw holes don’t always line up across brands.
What's the lightest lacrosse shaft?
Typically, carbon shafts are lighter than metal shafts. This is because the carbon material is typically lighter than most metal alloys. Carbon also absorbs more energy and makes the stick feel lighter.
Lacrosse Shafts Buying Guides
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP