Maverik Hypercore Defense Lacrosse Shaft - '24 Model
Maverik Hypercore Defense Lacrosse Shaft
New for 2023, The hypercore is the latest addition to the Maverik Carbon shaft collections of lacrosse shafts. Made from Carbon Composite, this lightweight shaft provides performance at a value price point. Featuring I-Beam Carbon Core technology for zero flex for unrivaled accuracy, this shaft will help you maintain a high shooting percentage all season long. Used by PLL Chrome's JT Giles-Harris
- I-Beam Carbon Core- Experience zero flex for unrivaled accuracy resulting in a high shooting percentage all season long
- Matte Grip- A smooth surface with a softer feel holds in the palm of the glove nicely.
- Position Preferred By: LSM and Defense
- >Traditional shape- Time tested look and feel of a traditional lacrosse handle.
- ABE 3- Maverik's signature butt-end now with smooth, rounded edges, 7 points of contact and a silicone liner that locks tight to all shaft shapes
- Available colors: White and Black
60 Inches Long
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP