Maverik Apollo Attack Lacrosse Shaft - '24 Model
Maverik Apollo Attack Lacrosse Shaft
The Apollo is the lightest metal shaft in the Maverik family delivering maximum shot velocity. Made from Scandium-Titanium alloy, this shaft features our Military Grade consistency. Shaft of choice for PLL Cannons' Jake Froccaro
- Grip: Tactile
- Position Preferred By: Attack & Midfield
- ABE 3 Buttend: Maverik's signature Butt-End now with smooth, rounded edges, 7 points of contact and a silicone liner that locks tight to all shaft shapes.
- Available in Following Colors: White, Black, Gunmetal, and Silver
- Dynamic Wall Taper Construction: An extrusion process tapers the wall thickness putting added material in areas of the shaft that see the most abuse and cuts weight in area that can afford it
- Speed Shaft Shape: Pinched verticals provides an ergonomic fit in a player's hand for added control.
30 Inches Long
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP