Items 21-40 of 45
- STX Cell 4 Lacrosse Shoulder Pads Liner by STX$64.98 Original Price $109.99 You Save 41%
- Under Armour NexGen Lacrosse Shoulder Pads - '18 Model by Under Armour$39.98 Original Price $59.99 You Save 33%
- TRUE Source Lacrosse Shoulder Pads - '19 Model by True$68.98 Original Price $89.99 You Save 23%
- STX Stallion 50 Lacrosse Shoulder Pad by STX$29.98 Original Price $35.98 You Save 17%
- STX Stallion 200 Lacrosse Shoulder Pads by STX$49.98 Original Price $58.99 You Save 15%
- STX Surgeon 700 Lacrosse Shoulder Pads by STX$89.98 Original Price $99.99 You Save 10%
- Under Armour Strategy Lacrosse Shoulder Pads by Under Armour$29.98 Original Price $39.99 You Save 25%
- Epoch ID Junior Lacrosse Shoulder Pads by Epoch$39.98 Original Price $55.99 You Save 29%
- Warrior Fatboy Box Lacrosse Shoulder Pads - '19 Model by Warrior$84.98 Original Price $84.99 You Save 0%
- STX Stallion 200+ Lacrosse Shoulder Pad by STX$64.99
- Warrior Fatboy Box Lacrosse Shoulder Pads - '21 Model by WarriorOut of stock
- Nike Vapor Elite Lacrosse Shoulder Pad Liner - '21 Model by NikeOut of stock
- Nike Vapor Lacrosse Shoulder Pads - '21 Model by NikeOut of stock
What do lacrosse shoulder pads protect?
Shoulder pads mainly protect the heart, shoulders, and upper part of the back. Some pads have additional bicep pads that hang down and protect the upper parts of the arm.
What size lacrosse shoulder pads should I get?
Your shoulder pads should fit snug to the player and not move around too much during play. A good trick is to match the size of your shoulder pads with your arm pads and gloves. For more information on shoulder pad sizing, check out our full article here.
What is a lacrosse shoulder pad liner?
Liners are just simplified versions of lacrosse shoulder pads. They typically only cover the chest and back and very minimal parts of the shoulders. These are sometimes called speed pads and allow for more mobility and movement but less protection.
Do college lacrosse players wear shoulder pads?
Lacrosse players at the college level are required to wear NOCSAE certified shoulder pads. Typically, they will wear smaller pads that allow for more movement.
How should lacrosse shoulder pads fit?
Shoulder pads should fit snugly to the chest and back while still allowing for easy movement. You can adjust the straps on most shoulder pads to create the best fit for you.
Lacrosse Protective Buying Guides
Starting on January 1st 2022, all lacrosse players must have a NOCSAE certified shoulder pad. The rule went into effect for boy’s and girl’s goalies in 2021 and now applies to all field players as well. The exact ruling is as follows:
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP