TRUE Sports will provide a one-time repair or replacement within 6 months from the original date of purchase (“Warranty Period”) for lacrosse handle or head breakage that occurs during normal playing conditions provided the following conditions are met:The product was purchased from an authorized TRUE Sports Lacrosse Dealer.The original purchaser retains a proof of purchase (receipt) from the original transaction.The warranty claim is made within the applicable warranty period.The handle or head was not gratuitously abused, altered (i.e. intentionally bent), defaced or otherwise negligently damaged, including prolonged exposure to inclement weather.
The return was handled properly per the TRUE Sports return process as outlined below:
*Handle Limited Warranty Exclusions:The lacrosse pocket, including all stringsAll Alloy (metal handles)Cosmetic issues such as chips, dings, scratches, grip wear are not covered by the limited handle warranty policy.Promotional or demo products (ex. free product / camp giveaway / demos, etc.)Used / pre-owned products
The warranty date is considered effective from the date of receipt for products sold directly to the end user through an authorized True Temper Sports retailer.
Return of the Product
To replace a broken product, contact True Temper Sports directly, not your True Temper Sports retailer. Please follow the steps below so that they can begin to process your claim.
- Fill out the Warranty Return form online.
- True Temper Sports will evaluate your return authorization request.
- If it meets their policy requirement, True Temper Sports will send you a return authorization number (RA) within 5 business days.
- Once an RA number is issued, all broken products must be received by True Temper Sports within 14 calendar days. Otherwise the RA will expire, the warranty return will be revaluated and a new RA will be issued, if eligible.
- After True Temper Sports has authorized the return, please send your product and RA number via a prepaid, insured, traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery.
To initiate your return, please visit truesportslacrosse.com/warranty-returns/