Lacrosse Arm Protection Sizing Guide
This size chart provides approximate weight and height suggestions for Shoulder Pads. For more information on sizing, check out our article on Lacrosse Arm Pad Sizing. You can also reach out to our customer service at 800-225-7603, and they can help you find the perfect size.
|TRUE Arm Protection Sizing Chart|
|Small||5 - 9||50- 80||3'4" - 4'6"|
|Medium||9 - 12||80 - 130||4'6" - 5'6"|
|Large||13 - 18||130 - 180||5'6" - 5'10"|
|X-Large||18 and Above||180 and Above||5'10" and Above|
|This sizing chart is provided as a general guideline. Please contact customer service for additional sizing guidance.|
TRUE Sports will provide a one-time repair or replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase (“Warranty Period”) for lacrosse gloves, protective equipment (shoulder pad, arm pads, etc.), bags, apparel against non-conformance from TRUE workmanship specifications that occurs during normal use.
Return of the Product
To replace a broken product, contact True Temper Sports directly, not your True Temper Sports retailer. Please follow the steps below so that they can begin to process your claim.
- Fill out the Warranty Return form online.
- True Temper Sports will evaluate your return authorization request.
- If it meets their policy requirement, True Temper Sports will send you a return authorization number (RA) within 5 business days.
- Once an RA number is issued, all broken products must be received by True Temper Sports within 14 calendar days. Otherwise the RA will expire, the warranty return will be revaluated and a new RA will be issued, if eligible.
- After True Temper Sports has authorized the return, please send your product and RA number via a prepaid, insured, traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery.
To initiate your return, please visit truesportslacrosse.com/warranty-returns/