STX Stallion 700 Pro Strung Lacrosse Head
- New for 2017, STX releases the third head in the line of the Stallion, The Stallion 700 Pro Strung Lacrosse Head. This is not the same Stallion; STX went back to the drawing board and redesigned everything. The Stallion 700 is one of the most anticipated releases of the 2017 season.
- The difference between the new Stallion 700 and the older Stallion is the Speed Scoop and the new material the head is made of. STX used the patented Speed Scoop from the Hammer 500 to enhance ground ball play. You will now be able to scoop up ground balls effortlessly due to the minimized drag on turf and grass. To add to the ease of picking up ground balls is the Stallions two-sidewall brace design that provides increased stability when shooting, checking, and going into the crowd on groundballs.
- The new Stallion 700, like stated before, was redesigned from the ground up using new materials that allow the head to be 25% stiffer and 5% lighter than its predecessors. They continued with the C-Channel on the sidewall of the head distributing stress and providing extra strength between the lines.
- Professionally strung with an elite pocket, the Stallion 700 is ready for immediate, off-the-shelf play.
- If you are a player who loves to two handed dodges, durability without sacrificing weight the STX Stallion 700 Pro Strung Lacrosse Head is the head for you.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP