The Mark 2A is built for attack, giving offensive players exceptional control, quick hands, and accurate shots. The strung model weighs about 162 grams, is most recommended for attack and has universal specs.
- Better ball control. We engineered the Mark 2A with a lower side profile and slightly pinched face shape that gives you unmatched control when cradling vertically.
- Speed and accuracy. The Mark 2A features a larger offset and a slightly flatter scoop to give offensive players a quicker and more accurate release.
- Light and stiff. The Mark 2A is both light and stiff giving you faster hands, powerful shots and the accuracy you need to hit your target.
- Accuracy. Power. Ball retention. Our signature low pocket is designed for quick feeds, vertical cradling, and tight inside shots.
- Be a threat. The low pocket placement maximizes control when cradling vertically and the right amount of whip gives you accuracy from anywhere on the field.
- Customizable and adjustable. With 29 stringing holes on each sidewall, we’ve made it easier than ever to string up and customize the perfect pocket.
Type 3 Mesh
- More control. Twistex™ Technology increases elasticity and texture in the yarns. This gives Type 3 the perfect amount of stretch and feel for ultimate control.
- More accuracy. Adding twist to the yarns before they are knit creates a more compact construction with a rigid backbone for ultimate consistency.
- More speed. Twistex™ Technology allows us to make Type 3 15% thinner and lighter than Type 2 while maintaining durability and a rigid backbone for your pocket.