Nike Lakota 2 Pro Strung Lacrosse Head
- Continuing off the success of the original Nike Lakota is the Nike Lakota 2 Pro Strung Lacrosse Head. One of the most anticipated head releases of 2018, the Lakota 2 comes with increased durability and optimal shape for ground balls. It’s clear to see how the Lakota has made a name for itself in the head market.
- The original Lakota was designed to absolutely destroy corners, as its shape was optimal for hard shots with pinpoint accuracy. The Lakota 2 has held on to that shape, and made crucial changes to the stiffness and durability, making it a much more versatile head that can be used by both midfielders and attackmen.
- With its new shape that emphasizes a better scoop and lie for the ball, the Lakota 2 offers unparalleled control and, with the right pocket, can produce a deadly channel.
- Secure lace lock holes at the top of the head help traditional leathers stay in place, and edged stringing holes along the side increase the versatility of pocket styles without causing string-slip or bagging. Professionally strung with an elite stringing pattern, the Lakota 2 Pro Strung is ready for immediate, off-the-shelf play.
- If you’re a dodging midfielder or attackman looking for a head that vacuums groundballs and can give you a missile for a shot, the Lakota 2 Pro Strung Lacrosse Head is your new go-to.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP