Lizard Skins Durasoft Polymer Lacrosse Stick Wrap
Lizard Skins has been in business since 1993 manufacturing and distributing bicycle accessories around the world. In January of 2015, Lizard Skins officially launched a new product into the lacrosse industry.
DSP (DuraSoft Polymer) Lacrosse wrap was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes and DSP Bat Wrap for baseball bats. Utilizing our knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative lacrosse wrap.
Lizard Skins DSP is unique to the touch with the right combination of softness and tackiness. Our lacrosse wrap is engineered with a strategic pattern to ensure non-slip performance and consistent control in all weather conditions. Our lacrosse wrap reduces vibration and produces a comfortable, cushioned feel. Great comfort, however, doesn't mean sacrificing control. Our slip-resistant lacrosse wrap reduces stress on the hands and body enabling players to lighten their grip pressure.
- Available in 0.5 mm thickness
- Designed to improve the performance of any lacrosse stick
- Optimized feel & control (slip resistant)
- 39 inches in length with pre-cut ends
- Includes DSP finishing tape
- Available in Multiple Colors
- Full adhesive back
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP