- STX Stallion 400 Lacrosse Shoulder Pads by STX$89.99
- Maverik Max EKG Speed Lacrosse Shoulder Pad - '25 Model by Maverik$134.99
- STX Stallion 900 Lacrosse Shoulder Pads by STX$169.99
- Under Armour NexGen Lacrosse Shoulder Pads - '18 Model by Under Armour$39.98 Original Price $59.99 You Save 33%
- STX Stallion 200 Lacrosse Shoulder Pads by STX$49.98 Original Price $58.99 You Save 15%
- STX Stallion 200+ Lacrosse Shoulder Pad by STXOut of stock
Lacrosse Protective Buying Guides
December 26, 2019
Lacrosse shoulder pads are the most underappreciated piece of lacrosse equipment. They protect you from stick checks, hard shots, rough ground, and so much more.
February 26, 2016
There are three different styles of arm protection that you have to choose from; arm guards, arm pads, and elbow pads. Before you make your purchase, make sure you take the time to research and understand what you need most in arm protection. Based on the criteria below, you can guarantee that you will make the right decision.
September 26, 2021
Starting on January 1st 2022, all lacrosse players must have a NOCSAE certified shoulder pad. The rule went into effect for boy’s and girl’s goalies in 2021 and now applies to all field players as well. The exact ruling is as follows:
December 26, 2019
Lacrosse gloves are considered to be the most significant items of equipment that you will purchase. They are responsible for the overall feel of your stick, and take a beating from the opposing defensemen.
January 31, 2020
The lacrosse helmet is the most important piece of equipment in the game. It is the one area of equipment you do not want to overlook because you need to protect the player’s head in the safest way possible.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP