ECD Lacrosse Weapon X Unstrung Lacrosse Head
What’s better than a dominant fogo? How about a player that can win the draw, get the groundball, and be a threat on offense? The Weapon X faceoff head featuring our FlexForm material was designed from the ground up with all-time faceoff legend, Greg “Beast” Gurenlian, to allow you to do it all.
From the tougher plastic, to the asymmetrical strut design and optimized flex points, the Weapon X was engineered to wrap perfectly around the ball. It features a short throat allowing your hands to be closer to the ball for more leverage, power, and control as well as a smooth, round scoop to make groundballs in traffic a breeze.
- FlexForm Material: A super material that keeps its shape.
- Precise Flex Points: You have never felt a head wrap around a ball like this.
- Shorter Throat: More leverage means more wins.
- Perfect Scoop: Gone are the days of missing groundballs.
- Constant Threat: Faceoff, Stay On. Win the draw and be a threat.
Because of the extended internal throat, this head might not be compatible with shafts that have a foam filling or solid cap blocker. Check to make sure your shaft is hollow at the top before buying for a correct fit.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP