Epoch Otter Mesh Ultra Lightweight Lacrosse Mesh
Otter Mesh is comprised of a military-grade, ultra lightweight composite fiber that is hydrophobic (water resistant), durable and is designed to give you a long-lasting easy to string pocket with zero break-in time. It is made from the same composite fiber materials used to make the ropes for Navy Seals.
"We could not be more excited about Otter Mesh," said Ryan Hurley, partner and National Sales Representative at Epoch Lacrosse. "It is 50 percent lighter than conventional hard, wax or soft mesh and strings a pocket that will give players complete control and confidence in all weather conditions."
- Quick facts:
- Otter Mesh is made of military-grade ultra lightweight composite fiber. The same material used to make the ropes for Navy Seals.
- Otter Mesh has no coating or resins added to it, which makes it break in quickly and never changes in hardness/feel over its lifetime.
- Otter Mesh is a semi-soft mesh that has a slightly rough surface that enhances ball retention without adding whip.
- Otter Mesh is hydrophobic, meaning it will not absorb water. It may feel wet to the touch, but the water will never affect the performance of your pocket.
- Otter Mesh is resistant to extreme cold (-76F) and heat (140 F). No more shrinkage (tennis racquets) or expansion (bags) due to changing weather conditions.
Consistency is king. Manufactured using an advanced knitting process, Otter Mesh's Symmetrical Cell Structure is made up of four mesh pillars and connection points providing structural integrity for a technologically advanced pocket.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP