Biosteel Sports Hydration Mix Watermelon - 11oz
Initially developed for pro athletes, our Sports Hydration Mix is now the go-to sports drink in locker rooms and households alike, featuring quality ingredients that deliver optimal hydration, supports energy production and helps in the normal function of the immune system.
- AMOUNT PER SERVING (7 G)
- SERVINGS PER CONTAINER 100
- Calories 5
- Fat 0 g
- Sodium 140 mg
- Potassium 30 mg
- Carbohydrate 1 g
- Sugars 0 g
- Protein 0 g
- Calcium 12.5 mg
- Magnesium 5.5 mg
- Zinc 162 mcg
Vitamin B Blend
- Biotin 0.2 mcg, Choline (Choline Bitartrate) 107.5 mcg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.2 mcg, Folic Acid 5.8 mcg, Inositol 250 mcg, Niacin (Vitamin B3) 256 mcg, Calcium D-Pantothenate 237 mcg, Vitamin B6 300 mcg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 300 mcg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 300 mcg
- L-Leucine 1184 mg, L-Valine 536 mg, L-Isoleucine 536 mg, Glycine 458 mg, L-Glutamine 970 mg, Taurine 135 mg
- Calcareous Marine Algae (Lithothamnion spp.) 37 mg, Magnesium Citrate 13.5 mg, Zinc Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Chelate 540 mcg, Sodium Citrate 135 mg, Tri-Potassium Citrate 89 mg
- Natural Flavour, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Stevia (Leaf) Extract, Sea Salt (Celtic Sea Salt), Fruit and Vegetable Juice Powder (Color), Sunflower Lecithin (Emulsifier).
- Made in a facility that also processes milk, soy, sesame, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish/crustaceans/shellfish oils, and wheat products.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP