- Aqua-Titanium® is based upon Phiten technology for making hydro-colloidal metal.
- Traditionally, titanium is a lightweight and insoluble metal used in medical devices due to its non-corrosive and hypoallergenic properties.
- However, titanium in its solid state is not suitable for high-intensity, exercise-specific applications; this fact led Phiten to develop Aqua-Titanium®.
- Aqua-Titanium® is utilized as a dye and embedded into Phiten fabric products such as necklaces, bracelets, shirts, socks, supporters, other accessories and apparel products by permeating individual strands of fiber and becoming a component of the finished product.
- High-end woven necklace that will turn heads
- Length: 17in. or 21in.
- Colors: Black or Brown