Maverik Lacrosse warrants, to original customer only, that its’ Shafts will be free from defects during normal use for six (6) months from the date of original retail purchase. All warranty claims must meet the following criteria below in order to be returned:
- Item was purchased from an authorized Maverik Lacrosse Dealer;
- The customer retains proof of purchase from the original transaction;
- The item has not been abused, altered, defaced, or otherwise negligently damaged; and
- The return was handled properly according to the Maverik return process listed below:
The following items are not covered under warranty:
- Maverik Bazooka and Maverik Beast shafts.
- Promotional items (camp giveaways, raffle items, etc.)
* Customers are responsible for all shipping charges back to Maverik Lacrosse.
* Maverik will pay all normal freight charges (UPS ground) to send back the replacement product.
To Make a Return:
Please note: You MUST have a return authorization (RA number) before sending the defective product.
To obtain your RA number, please email email@example.com OR phone 18005371702.
Once you have the RA number, please follow the proper steps and procedures below:
- Include a copy of receipt of purchase with RA# written on it.
- Include your shipping & contact information if not already allocated on your receipt,
- Send package to::
Attn: Warranty (RA # ______)
4697 Crossroads Pk Dr
Liverpool, NY 13088
If there are any problems with your request we at Maverik Lacrosse will call or send you an email.