Introducing deBeer's new Charger Competition Sock , featuring VO2fx Graduated Compression Technology. The only high-performance graduated compression sock created specifically for the elite women's lacrosse athlete. The Charger Competition Sock is a unique combination of protection and high performance. Constructed to prevent large-scale tissue damage such as DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), deBeer's-VO2fx graduated compression sock increases circulation to the feet and legs, protects against impact injuries and skin breakdown, wicks moisture away from the skin and prevents excessive muscle vibration and associated energy loss.
- COOLMAX® & LYCRA® FABRICS - Delivers superior moisture wicking and athletic comfort when compared to natural fibers like cotton and wool
- Y-HEEL AND ENCLOSED TOE BOX - Allows optimal fit for individual shoe size (not possible in "one size fits all"); sock remains in place without wrinkling for added protection
- MID-FOOT ARCH SUPPORT - Provides support to high or fallen arches, which dramatically reduces foot fatigue and soreness, even under extreme athletic conditions or prolonged periods of standing or travel
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Reduces and prevents swelling while simultaneously increases the supply of nutrient-rich blood to the entire lower leg; reduces muscle vibration and energy loss if worn during training and games
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION - Eliminates friction "hot sots" that cause blisters and skin breakdown, making them ultra-comfortable to wear for extended periods of time or under extreme athletic conditions
- PROTECTIVE ANKLE PADDING - A Double layer of compression padding is built into the sock to provide stability and protection to the ankle, without adding weight or bulk
- PADDED SOLE - Doubles foot bed padding. We have added an extra layer of protection for the soles of the feet without adding bulk inside the shoe