Cascade CPV: Engineered for player with smaller frames
DNA Cascade Heritage:
- Worn by more lacrosse players than any other-- The genetics of a Cascade is bred into every component of the CPV™
- The Cascade legacy of style, science and safety is at it's coreOver 20 years of American-made quality are built into the CPV
V-Series Visor, Shell and Chin:
- Low-profile means fast and sleek
- Ultra-light, weighing in at 1.9 lbs
- The CPV visor and chin are tailored to accommodate a wide range of head sizes in serious style
- FreeFlow™ venting to keep you cool in sweaty situations
SPRfit™: Swiss Precision Ratchet:
- Bombproof, no-nonsense, all business and crazy simple
- The SPRfit™ adjustable ratchet allows you to change sizes and get perfectly fitted in seconds...one handed
- EPP liner & dovetail liner system fit so anatomically perfect, the 4th quarter will feel as comfortable as warm-ups
- "No-slop" fit so you can focus on the game-action instead of your equipment Available in three adjustable sizes
Chevron Mask: Vision Innovation:
- See the field like a General and earn your Chevrons
- The slightest V in the center of the latitude bars makes all the difference for looking downward and up field
- Say it with me - "Ground ball Advantage!"
Cascade CPV Lacrosse Helmet Sizing
||19 5/8" to 20 1/2"
||20 5/8" to 21 1/4"
||6 to 6 3/4
||21 1/2" to 23 5/8"
||6 7/8 to 7 1/2
||22 3/4" to 24
||7 1/4 to 7 5/8
* This size chart is only an approximation. Circumference is used as starting point to size up a helmet, there are other fitting factors involved. The best way to fit a lacrosse helmet is to be fitted or try it on.
All Cascade helmets have a One Year Warranty and all Cascade eyewear have a Two Year Warranty. All returns must be issued a RA number to be received & processed. To obtain an RA number you will need the serial number from the helmet so please remember to have the helmet near by when you call. The serial number can be found under the left ear pad.
Please call Cascade Customer Service at 800-537-1702 to obtain an R/A number.
For more information please visit http://cascadelacrosse.com/FAQ.