Cascade CPV: Engineered for player with smaller frames
DNA Cascade Heritage:
- Worn by more lacrosse players than any other-- The genetics of a Cascade is bred into every component of the CPV™
- The Cascade legacy of style, science and safety is at it's coreOver 20 years of American-made quality are built into the CPV
V-Series Visor, Shell and Chin:
- Low-profile means fast and sleek
- Ultra-light, weighing in at 1.9 lbs
- The CPV visor and chin are tailored to accommodate a wide range of head sizes in serious style
- FreeFlow™ venting to keep you cool in sweaty situations
SPRfit™: Swiss Precision Ratchet:
- Bombproof, no-nonsense, all business and crazy simple
- The SPRfit™ adjustable ratchet allows you to change sizes and get perfectly fitted in seconds...one handed
- EPP liner & dovetail liner system fit so anatomically perfect, the 4th quarter will feel as comfortable as warm-ups
- "No-slop" fit so you can focus on the game-action instead of your equipment Available in three adjustable sizes
Chevron Mask: Vision Innovation:
- See the field like a General and earn your Chevrons
- The slightest V in the center of the latitude bars makes all the difference for looking downward and up field
- Say it with me - "Ground ball Advantage!"
Cascade CPV Lacrosse Helmet Sizing
||19 5/8" to 20 1/2"
||20 5/8" to 21 1/4"
||6 to 6 3/4
||21 1/2" to 23 5/8"
||6 7/8 to 7 1/2
||22 3/4" to 24
||7 1/4 to 7 5/8
* This size chart is only an approximation. Circumference is used as starting point to size up a helmet, there are other fitting factors involved. The best way to fit a lacrosse helmet is to be fitted or try it on.